The all-rounder, made by Novoferm!
- Novoferm sells more Thermo 40 mm sectional doors than any other type of industrial door. The door combines exceptional thermal and acoustic insulation performance with microprofiled panels featuring a modern design. The scope for design and layout is endless. You can configure the door exactly to the requirements of the specific situation. Choose from numerous light and visibility options, heights and widths, and a standard rage of 10 RAL colours offered by Novoferm.
Core aim: Flexibility
- Thermo 40 mm sectional doors are designed and manufactured with the aid of cutting-edge technologies. They are finished with a view to ensuring exceptional load bearing ability, and thought through down to the very last detail, as clearly demonstrated by the metal or aluminium end caps, reinforcing profiles, and the bottom edge of the anodized aluminium floor profile, which is not visible from the outside. Flexibility is absolutely key when manufacturing these doors. They are real all-rounders reflecting a perfect blend of price, performance and possible uses.
Advantages at a glance
- Thermo high insulation industrial sectional doors
- Ideal for areas where separation of temperature zones is important
- Available with 40 or 60 mm panels
- Microprofiled sheet steel panels with excellent acoustic and thermal insulation properties; exceptionally weatherproof
- Thermo panels can be combined with NovoLux sections for specific requirements
- Standard microprofiling in 10 colours at no extra cost; optional specific RAL colours