When light and visibility are key
- The leaf on a Novolux door is comprised of multiple sections. The use of specially dimensioned aluminium profiles enables frame designs offering a huge choice of infill options. Combine the frame with raised aluminium panels, choosing between light permeable, coloured, insulated, or air permeable. Virtually anything goes.
Playing with light and visibility
- NovoLux 40 mm sectional doors can be enhanced with a huge choice of acrylic windows of different grades, insulation classes, colours and textures. Choose between coloured glass or multiskin sheets, play around with the section layout and combine Thermo panels with NovoLux sections to create the best possible effect. NovoLux 40 doors offer a huge range of design and application options, especially where a lot of light is needed to work in the building, but appearance is also important.
Advantages at a glance
- High insulation NovoLux industrial sectional doors with triple glazing
- Ideal for areas requiring good light and visibility, and a constant room climate
- Available with 40 or 60 mm panels
- Standard supplied with triple glazing
- Excellent thermal and acoustic insulation performance; prevents condensation
- Thermo panels can be combined with NovoLux sections for specific requirements
- Huge choice of acrylic windows in numerous grades, insulation classes, colours and textures