Flex double action doors – the flexible door solution
The flexible door solution
- Hörmann Flex double-action doors are designed for use in buildings with normal forklift traffic.
- The double-action doors are delivered completely pre-assembled for simple fitting.
- The size of the door should be twice as wide as and 500 mm higher than the transported goods.
- Door leaves with highly tear-resistant mesh inserts
- Coloured door leaves with highly tear-resistant, all-over woven inlay with vision sections / fields
- Door leaves made of 10 mm thick UPVC material
- Door leaves for use in cold store areas, temperature-resistant from –40 °C to +40 °C
- Impact protection made of UPVC with highly tear-resistant, all-over woven inlay
- Magnetic hold-open device with bracket holder, galvanized
- 2 or 3-piece profile frame for fitting in partition walls or gas concrete
- PTF double-action doors in V2 A (stainless steel)
- Electric double-action doors
Other special versions on request