Flex strip curtains – the space-saving solution
Minimal energy loss
- Hörmann Flex strip curtains are particularly suitable as a low-cost closure for large sized hall openings.
- The durable UPVC strips are mostly close-fitting and only open in the same width as the vehicle or load.
- Temperature losses are thereby reduced to minimum, even with high levels of through traffic.
- This saves energy. The excellent transparency of the Flex strip curtains improves the light conditions and reduces the cost of lighting.
- Suitable for use in food or pharmaceutical manufacturing and in cold stores.
- This system makes fitting our strip curtain very simple.
- The plastic clip with the riveted UPVC strips is simply hung into the aluminium profile rail – without tools. Clips and UPVS strips are supplied as a ready-made unit.
- The strips can easily be removed and replaced if required.
- Anti-glare panel for welding curtains:S7 autogenous (green) or S9 arc (black), strips 300 × 3 mmUPVC material for use in cold store areas:temperature-resistant up to –35 °C, material will break at –55 °C (according to DIN 53372)
- Electrical operator for the push-aside version (on request)